Office 365 2FA on my user account - Phone call
Created by: Aaron Allien
Modified on: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 2:42 PM
- Open a browser and type in portal.office.com
- Put in your email address: email@example.com
- Use the password that you normally use to sign into your pc or email.
- If you see the last two digits of your desk or cell number verification has already been set up.
- If you see this:
- Click Next and choose Authentication Phone
- Select United States in the country / region field
- Enter your the number you want to receive call-backs on, your desk or cell phone.
- Click Next and you will receive a call. Press the # key when prompted.
Aaron is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.