- Open Active Directory Users and Computers
- Right-click on domain name at the top of the tree and choose Find
- In the 'name' field type the first 4 letters of the username for the account
- Click Find Now
- Right-click on the account you want to set the password for and choose 'reset password'
- Type the new password and confirm it
- Click OK.
How do I reset an Active Directory password? Print
Created by: Aaron Allien
Modified on: Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 8:38 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.